Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well......That wasn't exactly beautiful.

So I did remember one of my dreams last night.

It was set in the main street of the town where I grew up in England. It was very busy and there were lots of people walking in all directions.

There was only one person that wasn't walking around and it was this very austere older African American man wearing a long beige trench coat. He was clean shaven and had short grey hair. He had given me a chocolate cupcake that had been cut into quarters and I was moving through the crowd and he was yelling at me accross all the other people to just shove the whole thing in my mouth at once. I was too embarrassed to do this amoungst all these people, and then he beckoned me over and I had to dodge my way through all the people to get to him. When I did, he started breaking tiny pieces of the cupcake off and feeding them to me. It was this odd mixture of sensual, and really creepy. I felt a little uncomfortable in the situation. Then I broke a small piece off and fed it to him, it seemed like the polite thing to do.

Then he said "I guess it's time to strap-on the strap-on" I was confused about why a guy would need a strap-on, and was a little put off and embarrassed - so I just laughed, and took another piece of the cupcake, but this time I ate it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment